CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hormon ke yang salah....

saya selalu camni..sekejap saya aseorang yang periang, happy. dalam sekelip mata saya bleh jadi penyedih dan cepat terasa hati. hormon ke yang salah atau saya ni seorang yang over sensitif...selalu mengalami situasi begini and i hate when the situation that i will face. What wrong with me actually..period. Not at all.

i hate when i tell somebody that i want to discuss something with him later and suddenly he expect that i will discuss about it now...im online ok..i need some space after facing the workload for whole today.can you understand.no you dont.

i hate(dunno what to express my feeling right now) when my mother try to tell me what i must do now. i dont know but everytime she call i refused to answer her. let my fawwaz talk to her but for sure it is not me..because talk to her make me fell sad and dull...oh ...i hate this feeling.

hormon ke yang salah...ntahlah.

No comments: