CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Life

Friday, July 15, 2011

14 CASE OF MARRIAGE

C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures no-repeat;">

As salam....
untuk renungan diri sendiri dan kawan2

CASE 1 Getting married is like
going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you
want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you
wish you had ordered that.

CASE 2 At the cocktail
party, one woman said to another, Aren't you wearing
your wedding ring on the wrong finger??" The other
replied, "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."

CASE 3Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when
he is married,he is finished.

CASE 4 Marriage is an
institution in which a man losses his! bachelor's
degree and the woman gets her master's status.

CASE 5A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does
it cost to get married??" And the father replied, "I
don't know son, I'm still paying for it."

CASE 6 Youngson : "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of
Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries
her?" Dad : "That happens in most countries son."

CASE7 Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what
real happiness was until I got married, and then it
was too late."

CASE 8 A happy marriage is a matter of
give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes

CASE 9 When a newly married man looks happy, we know
why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we
wonder why.

CASE 10 Married life is very frustrating.
In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the
woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks
and the man listens. In the third year, they both
speak and the neighbors listen.

CASE 11 After aquarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was
a fool when I married you." And the husband
replied,"Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't
notice it."

CASE 12 A man inserted an 'ad' in the
classified: "wife wanted" The next day, he received
hundreds letters. They all said the same thing "You
can have mine."

CASE 13 When a man opens the door of
his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing :
either the car is new or his wife is new.

CASE 14 Awoman was telling her friend : "It is I who made my
husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you
married him?" the friend asked. The woman replied, "A
multimillionaire."

No comments: